WANT FREE FABRIC? CALLING FOR BLOG ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS!
Olga’s Closet is seeking contributors for our new blog! We are asking for submissions from anyone who loves writing, taking photos or making videos about anything related to sewing, crafts or fabric. It could be:
- a sewing project you have been working on, outlining the steps you took, the problems you had to overcome, and documenting the process through photos or videos;
- an informational explanation of different fabric types and what kinds of projects each type is best for;
- tips and tricks for new sewing enthusiasts who are just getting started in the hobby;
- a story about how you started sewing, why you were compelled to start or what you have learned along the way.
- We especially love content related to sewing and business, such as how you got started in your business, what steps you took to get to where you are today, or what you hope to achieve in the future!
Whatever your sewing or fabric passion, we would like to hear from you! All submissions selected to be published on our blog will be awarded with an Olga’s Closet gift card worth the equivalent of 1 to 10 yards of free fabric (the number of yards will be determined based on the quality and extensiveness of your submission). We will also provide full attribution to you as the author, complete with links to your website, online store or social media profiles if desired.
And don’t worry, if we review your submission but we don’t think your work is ready to be published yet, we will provide feedback and assistance with design and editing, or let you know what needs to be done so that you can revise and re-submit it for publication. Your efforts will not go to waste!
This will be an ongoing call for submissions, but we need the first 2-3 articles by no later than June 28, 2019 so that we can publish them in time for the launch of our website.